- This event has passed.
MIDDLE SCHOOL | Summer Camp
June 3 - June 7
Forest Home – Forest Falls, CA
We partner with CIY MIX to bring our youth to a summer camp specifically designed for youth going into 6th-8th grade during the 2019-2020 school year.
The camp is intentionally crafted in ways that will engage middle school youth through tactile, interactive and fun activities coupled with Bible-based teaching and small group interaction.
This age group is at a unique time in their lives – they’re growing and learning different than any other age group. They’re still young enough to need to play, but old enough to start understanding some core ideals that will stay with them the rest of their lives.
The camp theme this year is: To Be Continued
Elijah laid on a desert floor ready to give up. He had seen God do great things, but those felt like distant memories. Where was God when he was in danger? Where was God when he needed Him most?
In the midst of those questions, Elijah was about to have a life-altering, history-changing encounter with the Creator of the Universe. He just had to stand up and continue walking toward a divine appointment with God.
Elijah was one of the greatest Kingdom workers in all of Scripture, but he also passed his faith along to other Kingdom workers so that they, too, could continue advancing the Kingdom.
We dive into the life of Elijah and learn what it means to continue standing up for God in a world that denies Him, to continue pressing on when all seems lost and to continue the call from God that has been given to each of His children since the dawn of time.
Will you accept the call to continue Jesus’ command to point all people to Him?
Cost includes: Camp Registration, Housing, Meals at Camp, and Transportation. (Cost does not include: Meals to/from camp.)
If you have already registered with the $100 deposit and need to use the Balance Payment Form to make a payment towards camp please click here. (Do NOT use the Balance Payment Form to register or make the $100 deposit as this form will not hold your spot for camp.)
Registration and All Final Payment Required by Sunday, May 19.
Three Required Forms per Youth in addition to Registration:
2019 CIY Medical Release Form
2019 Forest Home Medical Release Form
Check In at Rock Point Monday, June 3 from 6:30-8:00am
Return to Rock Point Friday, June 7 around 4:00pm
- Clothes (please visit weather.gov for an updated weather report).
- Day: weather is sunny and nice but can be breezy and cloud cover.
- *NO SPAGETTI STRAPS (TANK TOPS ARE OK) & NO SHORT SHORTS
- Evening: nights are cool/cold bring pants, sweatshirts/jackets.
- Girls Swimwear: one piece or two piece with a shirt to cover (no bare midriff can be visible)
- Boys Swimwear: Shorts
- Plastic Garbage Bag for dirty clothes
- Sleeping Bag or Blanket and Linens (for twin beds)
- Towels (shower & swimming)
- Bible & Pen (required!!!!!!)
- Water Bottle
- Camera (students will not have access to their phones during the week)
- Watch (for alarm and to keep track of time at camp)
- Medicine if needed (must be turned in at check-in, please put in their original containers in a clear ziplock bag with your first/last name and church on it)
- Lunch Money for ride to and from camp (approx. $20)
- Spending Money (Optional-$20-$30 recommended)
What not to bring:
- Drugs (unless prescribed by a doctor); alcohol; firearms; NO VAPE PENS/ANYTHING VAPE RELATED or anything else that may distract you from having a great weekend!
For more information, contact Jenn Reeher at email@example.com.