Biola – La Mirada, CA
Summer Camp for youth going into 9th-12th grade during the 2018-2019 school year.
Kingdom workers are called to stand out; to be different and make a difference. There is a stark contrast between a life lived for the King and one lived for anyone or anything else. What are those differences? How should our lives be distinct? Join us summer of 2018 as we look at John’s first letter.
Registration Required by Sunday, June 24.
Cost: Early Registration is $399 per youth if $100 deposit is paid by June 10, starting June 11 registration is $429 per youth. Final Payment due June 24.
Cost includes: Camp Registration, Housing, Meals at Camp, and Transportation. (Cost does not include: Meals to/from camp.)
2018-2019 Rock Point Parent Consent Form
2018 CIY Medical Release Form
2018 HS Camp Medications Form
Check In at RPC Monday, July 9 from 6:00-7:00am
Return to RPC Saturday, July 14 around 4:00pm
- Clothes (please visit noaa.gov for an updated weather report).
- Day: weather is sunny and nice but can be breezy and cloud cover.
- (We will bus to the beach for the day on Thursday.)
- *NO SPAGETTI STRAPS (TANK TOPS ARE OK) & NO SHORT SHORTS
- Evening: nights are cool/cold bring pants, sweatshirts/jackets.
- Girls Swimwear: one piece or two piece with a shirt to cover (no bare midriff can be visible)
- Boys Swimwear: Shorts
- Plastic Garbage Bag for dirty clothes
- Sleeping Bag or Blanket and Linens (for twin beds)
- Towels (shower & swimming)
- Bible & Pen (required!!!!!!)
- Water Bottle
- Camera (students will not have access to their phones during the week)
- Watch (for alarm and to keep track of time at camp)
- Prescription Medicine if needed (must be turned in at check-in, please put in their original containers in a clear ziplock bag with your first/last name and church on it)
- Lunch Money for ride to and from camp and for Thursday’s Beach Day (approx. $30)
- Spending Money (Optional-$20-$30 recommended)
What not to bring:
- Drugs (unless prescribed by a doctor); alcohol; firearms; NO VAPE PENS/ANYTHING VAPE RELATED or anything else that may distract you from having a great weekend!
REGISTRATION | Registration for this event is closed.
For more information, contact Jenn Reeher at email@example.com.